Every day we are surrounded by screens and technologies that can make us feel stressed and too dependent on it . At the same time advancing technology provides the new opportunity for us to stay informed, connected, entertained, and engaged. Technology products become smaller, lighter, and more portable. And these are good changes!
For 2016, Home Decorators decided to find a perfect balance between technologies and family needs. They advise us to leave all technology behind and create a tech-free space.
Here are a few tips for you how to create a tech-free space:
- bring mirrors into the room for reflections and shadows ;
- lovely art and photographs. You will never stop watching it; You can find ideas on http://www.mashamelnik.com
- fireplace and candles would be good as well for cozy atmosphere;
- photo murals and wallpapers. Eco style or dynamic city looking great in different styles; You can find ideas on http://www.mashamelnik.com
- bring books to your space and you will always have an interesting time!
And of course – love and joy for your great time with family!